Friday, November 23, 2007

Loads of Love

I have seen some cute stamped onsies on many blogs, and had to try it myself. I had this onsie left over from a party we had several years ago - yay for saving stuff!

Supplies:
Onsie
Stazon ink in black and red
Q-Tips
Cardboard
Heat gun

I started by placing a piece of cardboard into the neck of the onsie - to avoid the ink from seeping through to the back side. I then inked the truck from Stampin' Up's! Loads of Love set with the black stazon. After letting it set for about 15 minutes, I used a q-tip to draw up red stazon and dotted the red onto the onsie. I then used the black stazon for the tires, and brushed the black stazon across the center caps to make a gray color. I then used my heat gun to set the image and color into the onsie.

I flipped the onsie over and stamped "Loads of Love" onto the butt of the onsie. My hubby thought that was "cute". I again used the heat gun to set the ink.

My next adventure will be to wash the onsie, and see how the ink holds. Stay tuned!

No comments: