Sunday, March 2, 2008

So much to share with you...

I started preparing my display boards for our P.M.S. party! Here are just a few of the sample items I will have to show. If you have any questions... leave me a comment!

Joseph's Coat technique with a top layer of Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds.

Remember when you would color a piece of paper with different colors and then color over the top with a black crayon and scratch the black with a design? Well, now they have the paper that's already made that way for kids, but here is a stamper's version. It's done using a brayer, glossy card stock, Versamark, Classic Inks, embossing powder, and a heat gun.

You're A Blast - from Pun Fun is such a cute stamp set! To create the corners on the Gable Green card stock, and Real Red card stock, I used my Slit Punch. The ribbon was made using Whisper White Grosgrain, and my Gable Green marker!

Thank Ewe, thank ewe very much! I used my markers to omit the heart that this cute sheep was holding in it's left hand. Or is that a hoof? The colors are Old Olive and So Saffron.
Going Baroque. I love this set! This is a 6x6 layout. I used my Scallop punch, my 1-3/8" circle punch and my 1" circle punch to create the medallion.
Friendship Blooms. I almost didn't get this Sale-A-Bration set - but I am glad I did! This card was CASED from Nancy Riley. I used So Saffron, Basic Black, and Whisper White here.
Get Whale Soon! This whale is part of the Pun Fun set. He is so much fun! I used my Round Tab punch to create a circe large enough for the whale to peek through. What's he swimming in? Why that would be clear hair gel! I did add a little glitter for some sparkle.

Here's a closer view of the whale.


My boys have their last basketball game next Saturday. To thank my youngest sons coach, I made this card using All in the Family and it's accessory set. Cute huh?!

Till next time...

No comments: