Sunday, October 14, 2007





These beauties are clear glass Christmas ornaments. I cut transparency sheets using my Cricut to cut 3" circles from the George cartridge. I then used Stazon ink to stamp an image. After allowing the image to dry for a few minutes, I turned the transparency over and used Sharpie markers to color the image. These two ornaments have 2 transparency sheets in them. The lighthouse has the Footprints verse in front of it. The truck has the trees behind it. To get the transparency into the ornament, I rolled the image into a tube and dropped it into the opening of the ornament. I added sand and shells to the lighthouse ornament, and shaved Styrofoam for a snow effect in the truck ornament. Tie a ribbon onto the top, and you have a great gift for anyone!

No comments: