Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yummy for your tummy!

This is the 3rd post today! I've been bad about keeping up with the blog. We've been busy doing house stuff, sports with the boys, and baby stuff that I haven't had much of a chance to craft.
Again, sorry for the bad photo. I just couldn't get this box to pose!
I will try again later in the sunlight and see if I can get it to cooperate.

Here is a cute box made out of Riding Hood Red card stock (#111348). I made the box using my Big Shot! The die is called Box #2 (#114518) and can be found on page 194 of your catalog. This is so easy to assemble! It really only takes one piece of adhesive! I used the Yummy set for the sentiment. You can get the Yummy set for FREE when you spend $50 during Sale-A-Bration. But hurry, SAB ends March 31! I used the Designer Label punch (#107590), and a piece of Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (#112454) to attach the sentiment to the box. The ribbon is the beautiful Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (#111365).
We will be making this box at our March 9th Hostess meeting!

4 comments:

Alexandria said...

Very nice! I have been wondering what this box looks like put together. Now I think I definately have to get it!

Liz Goldhawk said...

love the way you put that sentiment in the label holder... I didn't realize it fit!

Amy J said...

Great job, I've got to get busy and use my die! Many apologies for not stopping in lately - my loss! I've been missing some great ideas!

Amy J

Kelly Taylor said...

Very cute! I have trouble decorating these...yours looks great!