Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Leave a message...

I bought an 8x10 canvas and covered it with our fabulous new Designer Fabric. This one is called Deck the Halls (#121716). And guess what... I still have a ton of it left over for another board or three! These are extra wide fat quarters that measure 28"x18" for $9.95. A great deal if you ask me!

On to the project...
I used a staple gun to attach the fabric and Crochet Trim to the back side of the canvas. Easy!! I then used 2 Vintage Brads to give it a more finished look.


Here's a close up of the Crochet Trim and Vintage Brad.

3 comments:

kat said...

Just love it, it's so pretty and a very cool idea for the new fabric.

Unknown said...

Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges-I hope you'll play again. I have a vendor fair coming up and this is a great idea--may have to case it!

Amy Fink

Melina said...

Great project! I love it :)

thanks for joining us at SUO challenges!