Monday, October 25, 2010

Christiani-tea

I fell in love with these Christiani-teas when I saw them here on Janet Wakeland's Remarkable Creations site. You can find the download of devotionals under her Freebies tab.



I used the Big Shot to cut the Fancy Favor box to hold all the tea in. I used the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper to decorate the front of the box. I used some new Basic Pearls on a few of the boxes too. I used the Designer Lable punch for the front of the box with some Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. For the tea bag holders I used coordinating cardstock colors Crumb Cake, Marina Mist (it should be Baja Breeze but I didn't have any), Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla. I used the Scallop Trim Border punch on each holder too.  I used the Wide Oval punch for the devotion and embellished with a flower that was punched from the Boho Blossom punch. A brad holds it all together so that the holder can be used as a bookmark after they've enjoyed their tea.


1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

These are so cute! I love this idea... and really like the papers and colours you used. tfs!