Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good things come in cute boxes!


Hey! How do you like my cute box?

How do you like it now?

What's that? You can't see what's inside the cute box?

Is this better?

Oh ya!

Here is the inside of the box. In case you were wondering what was under the cupcake!

This is a BIG cupcake. We found them at Costco and had them at my son's 10th birthday party this past weekend. I happened to have one left over - so I decided to put it to good use and make a cute cupcake box for it! I used the Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper (which will soon retire so get yours while you still can), and some Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon. Mmm, Pumpkin Pie and cupcakes! Who knew! :)

Now, before you give me a big head... telling me that I'm the next Martha, or wondering what I did to deserve all this talent... let me just tell you that I didn't come up with this idea! *Gasp* I know. But I'll tell you where I found the idea, if you will leave me a comment and Jody a nice comment too! Click on over to Jody Morrow's blog and check out her adorable cupcake box and get the directions so you can try one too! Here's the link to the instructions on her blog : confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com Now go ahead... leave a comment and then get yourself a yummy cupcake!