Friday, May 1, 2009

Hannah's Bedding!

I forgot to update you on my quest to find baby bedding!! Well, we found it. I should say... we bought it. We had seen this bedding before, but put something else on our registry. Then we went to a different baby furniture store and saw it again. We loved the way it was presented. So we went back to the store we registered at and bought it. We knew that if we didn't buy it then, that they would discontinue it or we would never find it again. :) We bought the mobile too, and added all the little accessories to our registry.


It' has super cute butterflies on it! I'm sure I'll have to cut the extra wings off once it goes through the wash... but still so cute!

And here is what the whole collection looks like. Not that Hannah's room will ever look THAT put together - but it's nice to dream!


We also bought the paint for her room. It is Pale Plum! I can't wait to see it on the walls. Sure hope the tech was right, and it is for sure a girl!! Hee hee.

We go back for our 3rd trimester ultrasound on May 15! I can't wait to see her little face!

2 comments:

katiesniche said...

How exciting!! I did the same thing, posting my nursery designs......its so fun.
I love what you picked!!!
My little guy is still in my room at 5 months (the cradle is next to my bed) since hubby is out on deployment. He'll be finally moving into the nursery at the end of the month. I can't wait to actually use it.
Have fun decorating!!! You'll have to post the 3rd Tri-photos!!

carolyn mcdonell said...

The nursery is going to look so cute! and pale plum will look great.