Thursday, May 29, 2008

Outlaw

I decided to scrap a little this past week. I also decided I needed to start using up some DSP that I had. I love this Outlaw paper - but it retired... last year! Doh!! So I guess there's no harm in using it. Right?
The boys love going to northern Arizona when the leaves start to change. I started with a 12" strip of Sage Shadow. I used my Lovely as a Tree set with VersaMark ink for the row of trees. Then I used my Best Friends alpha in River Rock classic ink to stamp Prescott. The leaves on the journal box and to the bottom are also from the Lovely as a Tree set, and I used the marker and spray bottle technique on them.
Here, I added small leaves from the Lovely as a Tree set on the 12x12 Creamy Caramel using my River Rock classic ink. I continued the row of VersaMark trees on my Sage Shadow cardstock strip. I added a strip of Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (hungry for an ice cream sundae yet) for the title. The leaves on the title page are stamped on the same strip as the title. I just cut the top and bottom on the strip off to reveal the top and bottom of the leaves. I love how that turned out.


No comments: