Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sticky situation!

I wasn't sure how much I would like the new Sticky Cuts letters that Stampin' Up! has - but now I know... I love 'em! They are so much fun!

Here's a little project that I started today.

First, I took a Sticky Cut letter from the big sheet of letters. I peeled the back off of the letter and stuck it to my Whisper White card stock. Then I took my Taken With Teal Classic ink and sponged all over my card stock. I left the red cover on my letter while I did this - otherwise I don't think it would have been too sticky!

Then, I peeled the red cover off of my letter. Ta da! No color where the letter was!

Then I picked up my card stock and placed it in my powder pals tray. Why?


Micro-beads is why! Boy they sure can make a mess. Even using the tray, I still managed to get them all over the table! Oops!!

But so worth the mess. I think they are so cute!

And here is what they look like on my Purely Pomegranate card stock.

I'll finish up the card tomorrow with a piece of Taken With Teal card stock and a little ribbon! I'm off to class now!

No comments: