Saturday, August 23, 2008

Monster Mash



Isn't he cute? This guy has been seen many times on Splitcoaststampers.com. While shopping at Hobby Lobby today, I was really put in the fall mood. Nothing like all the yummy pumpkin pie and cinnamon smells in the air, and then being jolted back to reality when you walk outside and its 106+!
I used Old Olive, Whisper White, and Basic Black. I cut 2 circles out of Old Olive scrap and Whisper White scrap with my 1-3/8" circle punch. I punched 2 circles out of Basic Black. After cutting the Old Olive circles in half I added some Old Olive classic ink to the sides and top. The hair was cut freehand - though I have seen some might cute Frankenstein's that used a grass die cut! The mouth and scar were added with a Black Sharpie.
He seems a little sad. I think I will make him a friend later. Perhaps a mummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. Can't wait to see his mummy friend.

Anonymous said...

Love the ink on the face. It really makes it pop out! Nice job.