Sunday, August 10, 2008

Open house projects

For those of you who missed my open house last night, I wanted to post a picture of some projects you missed out on!

Here is Sock Monkey on Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss (ran through the Crimper), and Tangerine Tango. The cupcakes were stamped in Versa Mark.


Here is a tulip. Made with 10 large ovals punched from Riding Hood Red. The ovals are cut at an angle at one end, then folded in half. Apply Snail to one side of each oval and stick together accordion style.
We also had a Decor Elements demonstration! This one was sent to me from Stampin' Up! to use as a demo piece. I'm not sure if it will be available in Phase 2 of the Decor Elements coming in October - but it does coordinate with the Big Flowers stamp set.

I also went over some of the new specials that Stampin' Up! will be offering over the next few months! I will be back to post those in the morning!

And somehow, I ended up ordering the Sizzix Big Shot! It will be put to use at an upcoming Sizzix class. Be sure you add your name to my newsletter list at andreamason.stampinup.net

It's not too late to sign up for a Hostess Club! If you would like more information just email me!

Tomorrow is the first day that you can order from the new Fall-Winter catalog! If your wish list is as long as mine... you may want to consider having a Workshop in a Bag to earn some of those sets for FREE! Contact me for more information.

No comments: