Thursday, August 21, 2008

More bags!

I found these canvas bags while I was out shopping yesterday. I knew right away that I wanted to stamp on them and create some "to go gifts" for a couple of craft fairs that are coming up soon! I used black Stazon for the Bronc Buster bag, and black Craft Ink for the Jumbo Outline Alphabet bag. I really like how the Craft Ink gave a bolder color than the Stazon. I have a few other bags that are in need of some stamping... so I may try another Bronc Buster using the Craft Ink. After I stamped the images I gave them a quick heat set with my heat gun. If you don't have a heat gun, you could toss them in the dryer for a couple of minutes to set them. They are just so cute! I am going to fill them with small gifts items, like a water bottle, note pad, pen, etc. that match the theme of the bag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute!