Monday, February 25, 2008

Feeling a bit "punchy"

So after blog surfing today, I was feeling a bit punchy. I saw so many cute things made with Stampin' Up! punches that I wanted to try a few of my own.



Thanks Easter Bunny!

The bunny was created using my 1-3/8" circle punch, my 1/4" circle punch, and my large oval punch. The pink was added to his ears and cheeks using some Stampin' pastels. I drew the mouth and whiskers using my Basic Black Journaling Marker. A couple google eyes finish his face.



It's the luck of the Irish!


What a cutie huh? I used my scallop circle punch for his hair, my 1-3/8" circle punch and 1/4" circle punch for his face and nose. His hat was created using my round tab punch, and my small tag punch. I trimed the end of the tag down so it wasn't quite so tall. I added a little strip of black cardstock and with a Stampin' Pastel yellow buckle. His cheeks were created by dipping the tip of a pencil eraser into my Stampin' Pastels.

So the faces aren't the best. Wouldn't it be great if Stampin' Up! created a set of faces that could be used with our punches?!

What can you create with your punches?

No comments: