Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So Sweet of You


That's the cute sentiment on this stamp from the So Many Scallops set that you can earn for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
I used Purely Pomegranite for my base here. I stamped the image in Versamark and randomly stamped it on my base. I used a strip of Taken With Teal and layered it with a piece of Whisper White Taffeta ribbon.
I stamped my image again in Whisper White Craft ink onto my Taken With Teal cardstock. I then painted my flower with my Stampin' Pastels while the ink was wet. Punched out the image with my Scallop punch. Then added a little knot to the center of my main image.
Not quite what I had pictured in my head - but then it doesn't happen very often that something turns up on paper like I had dreamed. I'll give it another shot soon.

No comments: