Friday, December 28, 2007

A Favor or 50!


I just finished these party favors for my Sister-in-laws shower tomorrow. They are very cute!

I used the Baby Firsts stamp set (which retired last year) that I borrowed from my friend Suz. Thanks Suz! I used Basic Black ink to stamp them onto Whisper White cardstock, I then used my 1 3/8" circle punch to cut around the images. I colored the babies using my Stampin' Up! markers. For the skin tone, I used Barely Banana! Normally I would have used Creamy Caramel, but it seemed too dark for the babies. I then used my scallop punch and cut 100 scallops! To adhere them, I just used some double sided tape and sandwiched them over a York Peppermint Patty. Almost too cute to eat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those turned out great! Did you save one for me?
Suz

~Michelle~ said...

these are adorable...I just did the snowmen one for my son's kindergartgen class. So quick and easy for him to make!!