Thursday, December 27, 2007

A few Christmas cards to share...

A Little Snowflake Spot. Stamped on Buckaroo Blue base (which is now retired - but I had to use it up!), with a layer of Not Quite Navy, and Whisper White cardstock. The Whisper White then received a little trim around the corners using my slot punch. The main image was stamped in Not Quite Navy, while the small snowflakes on the base were done using Versamark. I added a little sparkle jewel to the center of the snowflake.


This card was messy, but so pretty! I used a Whisper White base with a strip of Not Quite Navy along the bottom of the card. I stamped the images from Snowflake Spot using Not Quite Navy, Brocade Blue, and Tempting Turquoise. After allowing to dry for a minute, I took my Versamark pad and covered the images on the Whisper White. I then added my Dazzling Diamonds Embossing Powder over the wet Versamark ink. (To make the embossing powder, I simply took Clear embossing powder and added Dazzling Diamonds). I then used my heat gun to set the embossing powder. I added my strip of Not Quite Navy with a Merry Christmas sentiment to the bottom (stamped in Not Quite Navy) using a little bit of double sided tape. To finish it off, I added a little white ribbon using a couple glue dots.

No comments: