Friday, December 28, 2007

A Scrapbook gift for my Sister-in-law

My Sister-in-law, Nickie, is having her baby shower this weekend. I thought I would make her a baby scrapbook! All she has to do is add some cute photos and a little bit of journaling.
I used the Special Delivery Boy - Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up! I loved how easily the pages went together. If I had to buy all of the coordinating paper, and die cuts, then assemble it all, it would hae easily taken me 2-3 days to create this. However, because I had the kit - it took me about 2-3 hours! Love it!!

The coordinating colors are Apricot Appeal, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Sahara Sand. Because Wild Wasabi, and Soft Sky are current "In-Colors" - this kit will retire in 2008! It has convinced me to buy more of these - especially because everything is ready to go! I can handle that!





Non Stampin' Up! stuff:
I had this blue polka dot paper left over from a different project, so I thought I'd use it up here. I also used my Cricut to cut out the baby's name (and the Mom & Dad title on the first page) using Soft Sky cardstock. The Apricot Appeal color sticker next to his name says "Hello, my name is..." The Wild Wasabi green paper, and the embellishments are from the Special Delivery Boy kit. I found the album at Target. It is a shade lighter than the Wild Wasabi. The cute blue feet were left over from another project also.







No comments: