Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm expecting...

my new 2008 Stampin' Up! Catalog today! I was reading on Splitcoast Stampers how several demos in the Phoenix area received their copies this weekend. Can't wait to get home and see if the mailman brought mine today!

The UPS guy is also due for a delivery today. I ordered some new SU! Rub-ons from the preview catty, but they were on backorder. They were only a few days behind the delivery of all my other fun new toys!

I will be testing the Rub-ons out this weekend, and will report back to you! They do seem to be a great value - cost wise. Can't wait to see how they compare to other rub-ons - quality wise.

1 comment:

Vanessa C. said...

Andrea, you won my Blog Candy! Email me your mailing addy to: inspirations@bellsouth.net

Thanks for visiting my site! www.creatingcraftingsensations.blogspot.com