Friday, January 11, 2008

Be My Valentine

As promised... here is an example of what we will be making at the Valentine workshop on Saturday, February 2nd from 3:00 - 5:00 at my home!

I used the pirate from Ahoy, Matey! on this sample. All cardstock will be precut for you! You choose the images you want from Loads of Love, Pun Fun, and Ahoy, Matey! to create 30 Valentine cards to share. The cost of the class is $15, and includes materials and candy for the cards.

Can't make it on the 2nd? You can still participate! Buy a workshop to go kit. For $20, I will stamp the images of your choice for you, provide you with the precut cardstock, ribbon, and candy - and you can color and assemble on your time!

There is space for 10 participants - so be sure to reserve your spot today!

Interested? Contact me by January 27th to place your order or RSVP for the February 2nd class.

No comments: