Thursday, January 10, 2008

Valentine Workshop

Woo Hoo! I just ordered supplies for my Valentine Workshop!

I ordered the new set Pun Fun! Want to see it? It's on page 66 of the new Spring-Summer catalog. Click here to go to the catalog.

This set is going to be so much fun! Not just for Valentine's Day, but for so many more occasions. I also love that it can be used for boys and girls!

We will also be using Loads of Love and Ahoy, Matey! in the workshop. We will be making a card that holds a sucker. I will post a sample later this week.

The cost for the workshop will be $15 for 30 cards. That's .50 a card! Your child will have the cutest cards in the class!

If you would like to join me on Saturday, February 2nd at 3:00 for this special Valentine Workshop, please call or email me!

No comments: