Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fresh Cut

These cards were made using the brand new Fresh Cut set. It is a great set. Perfect for quick cards, but yet you can also put more technique into it if you desire. I used a Very Vanilla Love Note card, and a bit of River Rock double stitched ribbon, and River Rock ink. The River Rock will be retiring - so get it while you can!

This is one of the cards that we will be making at the Out with the old, In with the new celebration.

This is the same set, but I used the Fresh Cut Notes. These are 4"x4" die cute notes that have a pretty flower cut into the middle. You can pull the flower petals off to reveal the inside of the card, or leave them attached like I did here. I rolled the edges of the petals up a little so they weren't flat. After stamping the background image, I sponged Apricot Appeal Classic ink over the top, and added a flower using my Five Petal punch.
You can get 15 of the die cut notes with envelopes for $5.00 when you purchase the stamp set. Or you can purchase the notes by themselves for $8.95. The stamp set is $21.95.

No comments: