Sunday, June 29, 2008

Scallop Punch Daisy

I saw these cute scallop punch daisies on Splitcoaststampers.com, and had to try them. I must say... they are super easy and fun!



I punched a scallop out of Whisper White card stock, and a 1-1/4" circle out of Apricot Appeal. I cut the scallop punch after each round - almost to the center. Then I attached the circle to the center of the flower using some Snail Adhesive. I then pushed every other petal down a little so that the petals weren't so flat.

Then, I stamped an image from the Circle of Friendship set (soon to retire) and used my 1/4" circle punch to get just the center of the image that says "just for you". I used the Build A Brad kit to construct the center piece. Fun!

The stem is a piece of Certainly Celery ribbon that has been tied to form the leaf on the stem. The flower is attached to the card and ribbon using a glue dot - to make it pop more!

The cards I used are Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate Love Notes. Yay me! I'm using them before they retire!

Super quick, and super cute! You can dress these flowers up or down depending on your project. I can see these all over some scrapbook pages or more cards!

Here is a close up picture of the flower.

No comments: