Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Got pictures?

I have a super cute card to share with you! But no camera to take a picture of it. :( The boys left for Kids Camp and took my camera with them! I sure hope they take lots of pictures for me to scrapbook their trip!!

So... My downline & friend Cynthia (*hi Cynthia*) and I are having an Out with the old, In with the new event on June 21st! We are going to have make & take projects featuring old sets that are retiring, and new sets that are coming in August! I've also got a bunch of sneak peeks of products that are coming out in August too! Of course, there will be prizes, and food too!

While we won't know which sets are retiring until June 15, I can tell you that there are a bunch that won't be retiring! It was announced earlier this year that any set that was new to the Spring-Summer catalog would be available for 1 year! There are 75 sets that were new to us in January. If you would like a list of which ones you can keep on your wish list for a little while longer, leave me a comment on this post with your email address, or you can email me and I'll send you the list!

No comments: