Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mmm... Smores!

I'll admit it... I'm not a huge Smores fan. But when I saw traciac's July 4th project on Splitcoaststampers.com, I had to make this bag! You can see her bag here.

I first cut a white lunch bag down to my desired size. Then I used the Classic Stars Jumbo wheel with Night of Navy Classic ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Then mounted that to Night of Navy Card Stock, and then mounted that to Real Red Card Stock. For the tag, I used my 1-3/8" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, and my small star punch. I added a piece of Night of Navy Grosgrain ribbon and tied it through the handle that I created using my Word Window punch! Cute, huh?!


As you can see... I have not made it to the store to buy the Smores ingredients to put into my bag - but I will! A couple of weeks ago, I found bags of marshmallows that were in individual bags. Perfect for these projects! However, my kids thought they were perfect for a snack - so I need to go get more! They came in chocolate, strawberry, and original flavors. I just might have to try a strawberry smore!



No comments: